YouTube Ads for Contractors
Get More Leads & More Customers
Use YouTube to Market Your Business
YouTube is perfect for the Contractor. Why? Because you can laser target your ideal Customer in the area you want to work in. No other platform offers these factors. And the cost is very affordable!
Check out these reasons to use YouTube:
- 78% of Marketers say YouTube Ads are effective (Go Globe)
- 90% of people say they discover new brands & products on YouTube (ThinkwithGoogle)
- 75% of adults watch YouTube videos while relaxing at home (Google)
- 80% of shoppers say video gave inspiration on their purchase journey
- Two-thirds of shoppers site video as a source of purchase inspiration (Google)
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine, behind Google (Google)
- There are 2 Billion active monthly users (YouTube)
- Average users spends over 11 minutes a day on YouTube
- By 2022, online videos will make up 82% of all consumer traffic (Cisco)
YouTube Marketing and Video Marketing is here to stay. To be successful with YouTube Marketing there are 3 key factors:
YouTube experts will tell you that posting video content on a regular basis is key. Posting at least 1 Video per week is strongly suggested. Now if it takes a few months to get to that weekly posting, that is fine. As time goes along, you will get more comfortable with the platform and techniques to post video content.
Content quality is information that is useful to the viewer. A quality video can be short, even a 30 second video can deliver meaningful information. If you are demonstrating a new product or a walk-thru of a recently completed project, 5 minutes or more is acceptable. The key is making it interesting for the viewer. Another quality factor is the Production Quality. Good lighting and good sound quality are highly needed. Just be aware of the environment you are recording in. Be aware of street noise, loud ongoing machinery, people noise, etc…. in the background. It may require using an external mic. Also be aware of the lighting. If you are in a room, make sure adequate lights are on and be aware of shadows in the background. Using your smartphone is very acceptable in recording your videos. Always review your video for quality before uploading.
To enhance the value of your video use appropriate keywords when uploading the video and in your title and description. This will help the search engines know what your video is about and for your future viewers. Also use enticing thumbnails and tags to get the most out of your uploaded videos. An advanced strategy is to upload your video to other social websites to help build authority of the view and your YouTube channel.
Can YouTube Ads help your Business? Click Here to contact us